Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: HARRY POTTER

  1. #21
    Inactive Member nate_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the question is, do you think you would have enjoyed it the same if you have never heard of harry potter before? Hype does influence your judgement. I have never read the book and I personally didn't like the movie. But I realized that it was a kids flick.

    ------------------
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING

  2. #22
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't read any of the books (they're for kids) and have no interest in seeing the film (it's for kids).

    I'm sure if I was a kid I'd love it - but, unfortunately, I'm not frown

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Harry Potter was for all ages. I thought the movie was wonderful. The SFX looked great. I dont know what you guys are talking about.

    -Levi

    ------------------

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was very long. Or at least felt it.
    I saw "2001: A Space Odyssey" last night (restored 70MM print!) and even with the overture and intermission, it didn't feel as long.
    Which is a lot to say in this day and age for a film that's not got dialog for 2/3 it's time!


    ------------------
    Mikel Z

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •